Logistics is about the safe transportation of goods to customers across the world. This entails tracking goods from production and storage (such as warehouses) to delivery and customer receipt. Suppliers need to know where their assets are at all times and in what condition they are in because late deliveries can hinder further supply chain processing by partners.
This report includes:
- Key market trends and pain points are investigated
- Survey and forecast findings in the logistics sector
- Case studies that demonstrate successful deployments
- IoT solutions for logistics operations that make use of a variety of technologies
- Exclusive interviews with senior executives using IoT for logistics operations worldwide