Design the Tomorrow. Every day.
We are on a mission of taking the world into a new future, connecting it, and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain our CI / CD system.
- Answer R&D and PM / CPM requests related to our environment, tools, and automation processes.
- Develop and bug-fix code for our tools, tests, and scripting environment.
- Be a focal point for all DevOps-related tasks.
- Maintain and administer GIT source control systems’ deployment (Bitbucket, GitHub).
- Perform environment management - Manage the software and hardware that host the system.
- Be an administrator of a large-scale development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent alternative from a leading university
- At least 5 years of DevOps experience
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and Windows administration
- Strong Scripting skills (Python and Bash)
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge in Make files creation and maintenance
- Experience with CI/CD and build tools (for example Git, P4/SVN, Bitbucket/GitHub/Gitlab, Jenkins/Teamcity, Docker, Jira, Static-Code analyzers)
- Experience working with MySQL DB – an advantage
- Experience working with pytest – an advantage
- Fast learner
- Problem solver – the ability to work independently, to investigate and get to the root cause of issues
- Team player
- Well-organized and highly responsible
At Sony Semiconductor Israel, you have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology among professional colleges and teammates in an innovative environment that fosters creativity, partnership, and initiative. Join and explore new boundaries and enjoy extensive benefits. Let's design the tomorrow, together.