SW Student For The 5G PHY FW/DSP Group
Design the tomorrow. Every day.
We are on a mission in taking the world into a new future. Connecting it and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
We’re looking for a student to join the development of PHY technologies for a 5G cellular IoT modem.
As a student in the team, you will join the development of PHY firmware on a state of the art modem chipset.
You will be involved in RT-embedded software development, maintenance and development of testing environments and tools.
· 2nd year Electrical Engineering (4 semesters left), with excellent grades from a well-known university
· Team player, motivated and top performer – must submit a grade sheet
· Knowelege in C programming - Advantage
· Major DSP / wireless communication / computer architecture - Advantage
· Experience in SW design and Python – Advantage
At Sony Semiconductor Israel, you have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology among professional colleges and teammates in an innovative environment that fosters creativity, partnership, and initiative. Join and explore new boundaries and enjoy extensive benefits. Let's design the tomorrow, together.