RF Integration Temporary Position
Design the tomorrow. Every day.
We are on a mission in taking the world into a new future. Connecting it and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
Come join us at Sony Semiconductor Israel Ltd. (SSI), constantly pushing further the limits of wireless telecommunications.
As an RF integration engineer you will have close cooperation with silicon, RF system, HW and SW teams in all stages of the development process to ensure the required performance.
In this position you will be responsible for investigating and solving complex RF performance issues.
In addition you will be required to define, develop, implement and conduct new test plans to verify the system performance on SSI reference designs and actual customers products.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Good understanding of RF principles and design considerations.
- Good level of English.
- Experience with HW/RF design (system/board design).
- Knowledge of programming (MySQL/Matlab/PHP/JS).
- 8200 or similar army experience.
- Background or relevant experience with RF integration, testing and ATE systems/tools.
- Background with at least one of the following: GSM, LTE, CDMA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.