Computer Vision Researcher
Design the tomorrow. Every day.
We are on a mission in taking the world into a new future. Connecting it and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality, when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
The DNN Group
The DNN group is a dynamic and innovative team developing solutions for the development, optimization and deployment of AI (DNN)-based applications. We deal with a wide range of activities and technologies, bound tightly together to form our cutting-edge solutions, integrated with Sony's world-leading image sensor products, and the AITRIOS smart-camera platform. Our vision is to continuously push the boundaries of technology and setting the bar for advanced edge AI (DNN) solutions.
Computer Vision Researcher
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Computer Vision and Machine Learning Researcher. The research team is focused on conducting scientific innovative research for publication on a variety of fundamental AI challenges in vision, as well as serving as an AI knowledge center for the organization. The areas of research include, but are not limited to, domain adaptation, continual learning, domain generalization, and transfer learning.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning, with a passion for research and a desire to be a knowledge center for the organization. The primary responsibility of this role is to conduct cutting-edge research in computer vision and machine learning, with a focus on producing high-quality academic publications. The candidate will be expected to lead his research as well as collaborate with other researchers in the team.
- Conduct advanced and creative research in computer vision and machine learning to address challenges in different application areas
- Publish research work in top-tier conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICLR, ICML
- Collaborate with other research scientists to brainstorm ideas
- Attend relevant conferences and workshops to present research findings and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the field
- PhD in Computer Science or a related field with focus on computer vision and deep learning
- Completion of post-doctoral fellowship - advantage
- Publications in top-tier computer vision and /or machine learning conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICLR, ICML
- Knowledge and expertise with deep learning applications for vision
- 4+ years hands-on experience in computer vision and deep learning
- Experience with Python and machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch and Tensorflow
- Highly innovative and independent with strong teamwork skills
- Proven track record of achieving significant results and innovation as demonstrated by first-authored publications
At Sony Semiconductor Israel, you have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology among professional colleges and teammates in an innovative environment that fosters creativity, partnership, and initiative. Join and explore new boundaries and enjoy extensive benefits. Let's design the tomorrow, together.