SW engineer for the 5G PHY-FW/DSP group
Design the future. Every day.
We are on a mission in taking the world into a new future. Connecting it and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality, when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
We are looking for an embedded software engineer to join development of PHY technologies for 5G cellular IoT modem.
As a member of our team you will take part in design and implementation of PHY embedded software of state-of-the-art modem chip for a cutting-edge cellular communication technology.
- 3+ years of experience in FW development for RT embedded environments
- BSc in EE / Computer Engineering / Communication Engineering
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Advantage – Experience with communication systems
- Advantage – Experience with modem architecture and wireless system standards such as GSM, LTE, WiFi, etc.
- Advantage – Experience with Python and Matlab
- Must – Strong communication and teamwork skills
At Sony Semiconductor Israel, you have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology among professional colleges and teammates in an innovative environment that fosters creativity, partnership, and initiative. Join and explore new boundaries and enjoy extensive benefits. Let's design the tomorrow, together.