Senior SOC ASIC Design Engineer
Design the future. Every day.
We are on a mission in taking the world into a new future. Connecting it and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality, when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
SENIOR SOC ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER
Be a significant part of the SoC Silicon team, developing Sony’s next-generation 5G IoT and AI chips.
- Take part in all aspects of digital design, including architecture and specification, RTL design, and verification
- Collaborate closely with the physical design team and support SW and production teams
- Contribute to the development of an extremely complex, state-of-the-art technological project
- Integrate sophisticated sub-systems
- BSc in electrical/computer engineering, graduated with honors
- At least 5 years of experience in ASIC design
- Experience in SoC design—an advantage
- Background in processor architecture, wireless communication protocols, very low power design—an advantage
- Experience in system performance and power analysis—an advantage
- Knowledge in Verilog, Specman, and scripting language—an advantage
- Deep thinker, team player and highly motivated
- Multi-disciplinary, independent-learner, innate curiosity
- A good sense of humor is always an advantage!