Senior 5G PHY ASIC Design Engineer
Design the Tomorrow. Every day.
We are on a mission of taking the world into a new future, connecting it, and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
SENIOR 5G PHY ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER
Be a significant part of the PHY Silicon team, developing Sony’s cutting-edge 5G IOT chips.
- Take part in all aspects of digital design – from architecture and specification to RTL design and verification
- Develop complex signal processing blocks, control mechanisms, and more
- Collaborate closely with other teams including FW and DSP, algorithms, physical design, and production
- Acquire thorough knowledge and understanding of cutting-edge industry technology and standards
- Develop a sophisticated, low-power IoT solution
- BSc or MSc in electric engineering or computer engineering, with 5-7 years of field experience
- Knowledge of Verilog
- DFE and filtering experience
- Big thinker, team player, and highly motivated
- Multi-disciplinary, independent learner, curious engineer
Nice to have
- Familiarity with 4G/5G standards
- Knowledge of various decoder architectures
- Background in wireless communication protocols and very low-power design
- Knowledge in Specman and scripting languages
- Knowledge in Matlab
At Sony Semiconductor Israel, you have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology among professional colleges and teammates in an innovative environment that fosters creativity, partnership, and initiative. Join and explore new boundaries and enjoy extensive benefits. Let's design the tomorrow, together.