PHY Verification Engineer
Design the future. Every day.
We are on a mission in taking the world into a new future. Connecting it and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality, when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
PHY VERIFICATION ENGINEER
Play a significant role on the PHY silicon team, developing Sony Semiconductor IL’s next generation 5G IOT chips.
- Take part in all aspects of digital design verification including specifications, test plan, execution, debug, and tools and coverage in block-level to chip-level environments.
- Contribute to the verification of an extremely complex, state-of-the-art 5G IOT standard.
- Work with sophisticated verification methodologies and implement cutting-edge methods.
- Run and debug the verified designs, including acquiring the knowhow in various technology fields (communications, DSP, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with the design and DSP teams and provide support to SW and production teams.
- BSc in electrical/computer engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the verification flow of complex designs from test plan definition to coverage closure
- Experience in Specman and/or System Verilog – must
- Experience in PHY verification–an advantage
- Background in digital signal processing and/or wireless communication protocols–an advantage
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Independent thinker and learner, curious, and motivated
At Sony Semiconductor Israel, you have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology among professional colleges and teammates in an innovative environment that fosters creativity, partnership, and initiative. Join and explore new boundaries and enjoy extensive benefits. Let's design the tomorrow, together.