Helpdesk support - Outsource
Design the Tomorrow. Every day.
We are on a mission of taking the world into a new future, connecting it, and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
We are looking for Sony Semiconductor Israel’s next Helpdesk support person to work with our global & local IT team.
At least two years of experience working in a help desk environment.
Familiarity with Windows 10,11, Office 365, Active Directory, and basic network knowledge.
Able to work with minimum supervision and be self-motivated.
The Help Desk technician will provide Tier 1 support to users via phone, email, and computer chat for both Israel and offshore users.
The Help Desk technician will ask appropriate questions and use knowledge and resources to diagnose and resolve users’ issues.
The Help Desk technician will escalate issues beyond the Tier 1 span of control.
Must be willing to work in a global environment and outside regular business hours when needed.
· Manage Help Desk tickets in a timely manner
· Respond to customer issues via phone, email, and computer chat
· Provide customer assistance
· Document customer interactions
· Run diagnostics to resolve customer-reported issues
· Escalate issues to the next Tier with the next level of difficulty
· Install, make changes, and repair computer hardware and software
· Follow up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
At Sony Semiconductor Israel, you have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology among professional colleges and teammates in an innovative environment that fosters creativity, partnership, and initiative. Join and explore new boundaries and enjoy extensive benefits. Let's design the tomorrow, together.