SW Eng. for RF Software team- Outsource
Design the tomorrow. Every day.
We are on a mission in taking the world into a new future. Connecting it and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
Looking for multidisciplinary software engineer to be a significant part of the RF team, RF Software team is responsible for all SW tasks, from High level PC applications to real-time embedded firmware.
· Development and implementation of RF driver and system algorithms on real-time embedded firmware.
· Definition and development of SW architecture for dedicated RF tools with a direct interface to external test equipment's.
· Ongoing SW maintenance and implementation of new RF features and existing tools, used by internal and external customers.
· BSC or MSC degree in EE / SW engineering.
· At least 3 years' experience in C/C++ programming in Real Time Embedded platform.
· Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communications skills are must.
· Comprehensive understanding of object oriented programming.
· Quick learner, motivated, self-driven and independent
· Background in RF / RF system and advanced test equipment's integration.
· Experience in Windows tools development (C++, C#).