DSP Engineer for the 5G PHY group
Design the future. Every day.
We are on a mission in taking the world into a new future. Connecting it and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality, when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
We’re looking for a DSP engineer to join our 5G PHY group developing the physical layer for 5G IoT wireless communication As an engineer in the team you will be developing DSP software on a state-of-the-art baseband modem chipset for cutting-edge cellular communication technology
you will be responsible for highly integrated complex and real-time critical environment.
you will take part in algorithmic, SW and HW architecture and development tools aspects.
· BSc in electrical or computer engineering/computer science from an established university
· At least 2 years experience in Real Time Embedded DSP programming
· Strong background and skills in digital communication and digital signal processing
· Experience with MATLAB and C programming
· Team player and motivated
· Familiarity with DSP processors environment and fixed point design - advantage
· Background in computers architecture - advantage
· Background in wireless PHY communication and algorithms - advantage
· Experience in SW design and programming - advantage
At Sony Semiconductor Israel, you have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology among professional colleges and teammates in an innovative environment that fosters creativity, partnership, and initiative. Join and explore new boundaries and enjoy extensive benefits. Let's design the tomorrow, together.