Financial Controller - Maternity leave replacement
Design the future. Every day.
We are on a mission in taking the world into a new future. Connecting it and enabling new ways of seeing it. By the power of curiosity and passion, using technology, and in full partnership - we lead change day by day. Our vision is built by individuals, connected to one another. We are in the business of creating our own reality, when it’s the daily effort that counts – for an exciting future, one we wish to live in.
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – MATERNITY LEAVE REPLACEMENT
Sony Semiconductor Israel is looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to support, manage and improve our organization’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
Duties for the Financial Controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
The candidate we are looking for should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent interpersonal skills. The Financial Controller should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports and promote regulatory compliance.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Overseeing, analyzing and reporting accurate financial reports.
- Responsibly over subsidiaries world-wide.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Participating in budget control process.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Reviewing legal documents.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Certified accountant – required
- Big Four experience – required
- Expertise in IFRS and US GAPP regulations – required
- Fluent in verbal English and in written communication – required
- An experience In finance management of subsidiaries abroad.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Analytical skills.