System Validation Eng - Sensos
Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL, formerly Altair Semiconductor. We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. As IoT expands to include all types of connected “things”, our ultra-low-power and ultra-small chipset solutions are turning Cellular IoT into reality.
Sony Semiconductor IL is an integral part of Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the fields of Cellular IoT and AI.
We proudly provide millions of chipsets to customers around the world connecting to the world’s top, tier-1 cellular networks.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real. Your journey starts with us.
- Build and manage lab/deployment setups with multiple test equipment
- Identify, record and track bugs using debugging tools
- Create detailed and comprehensive test plans and test cases for wireless system
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Perform regression testing
- BSc in EE or Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in communications protocols (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN)
- Experience with lab equipment (dc analyzer, Signal Generators, oven etc.) – advantage
- Basic knowledge in scripting (python, batch etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with RF systems -advantage
- Cellular(LTE)/wireless background – advantage
- Familiar with Cloud services and API tests – advantage
- Experienced with Arduino, raspberry pie etc. – advantage